Wednesday, August 14, 2013

REB SAWITZ: AGENT TO THE X-RATED STARS

I like to talk with interesting people. XXX Talent agent Reb Sawitz is one such individual. This is my interview with Reb from X-Rated Stars In Action January 1991.


X-Rated Stars In Action January 1991 Pg 18-19

X-Rated Stars In Action January 1991 Pg 20-21

X-Rated Stars In Action January 1991 Pg 22-23

X-Rated Stars In Action January 1991 Cover

Does Tracey Adams' vagina offend you? Apparently somebody in Eton Publishing's corporate offices thought it might offend somebody as they covered it up. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, and I'll keep saying it until every person on this planet understands this simple fact or I'm dead, whichever comes sooner: Censorship is the cancer of a free society.

Be free. Always.

And get naked and have fun!
Text from X-Rated Stars In Action January 1991 © Will Jarvis. All rights reserved.
Photos from X-Rated Stars In Action January 1991 © the respective copyright holders. Presented here for historical and educational purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment